Thursday, June 8, 2017

Imperfect Love Kindle World Reviews

I was able to read a couple of the novella from The Imperfect Love Kindle World.... Here are my reviews - I hope you go check them out!


  Battle of the SexesBattle of the Sexes by Adriana Locke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am always a little leery when I pick up a novella, you just never know how they are going to go! Ms. Locke does an excellent job with Battle of the Sexes and I was impressed.
Carver and Amity and both entertaining characters and the world around them is well crafted so that it is easy to get into their story. This is a fun childhood friend re-connection/romance. We get to see them deal with animosity, both old and new, conflicting goals, and a growing attraction.
Well written and fun, this is definitely a novella worth reading.

Amazon

 CheekyCheeky by Natasha Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun, fun novella!
Lexi and Bradley were both a little wild and a little crazy, but that's what a Vegas vacation is meant to be! I loved how their history as friends allowed them to turn a series of mishaps into a fun week and then more.
Ms. Madison did a fantastic job of creating characters and a really great story in a short little book!

Amazon


TWISTEDTWISTED by Mandi Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 stars
Of the Imperfect World novellas I've read, I think this might be my favorite!
This is a little different than a typical book by Ms. Beck, it definitely has more humor than I am used to seeing from her, but she nailed it!
Jasper is definitely a sexy Alpha type hero and he made me swoon as he took care of Fannin and provided the emotional support she wasn't seeing elsewhere. They are an awesome couple and the story in Twisted is just long enough that I felt I knew them and could root for them to get things figured out.

Amazon

TiedTied by Kim Karr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great addition to the Imperfect Love world! Ms. Karr creates a situation where instant lust turned love feels real and you want to see the couple succeed.
This is a story where I would have actually liked to have seen more of James and Lindsay. This novella covers over a month and we know their are places where I would have loved more details for what was really going on.
A fun quick read - a great book if you already a fan of Ms Karr or just discovering her.

Amazon

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment