Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Road to Paradise ~ Leslie Pike


Happily ever after starts easy enough. It's what comes next that's the bitch. For JACK & NICKI and PAUL & BB the strength of their relationships are about to be proved, when life rocks their smooth rides and tumbles everyone's expectations in the air. When the fairytale gets real, it takes more than great sex to navigate THE ROAD TO PARADISE. It takes great love.


Elizabeth's Review


My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would Recommend to a Friend


Review Copy Provided by Author


This poor book... I've been wanting to read it for the last 2 weeks. I kept getting started then work or kids or something else would get in the way.

If this is your first Leslie Pike book, you will enjoy it. It is very well written with fun characters. But, I think to get the full impact of this story, I think you need to read the prior two books in the series.

There are 3 story lines following 3 different couple in Road to Paradise. Those relationships were established in books 1 and 2 and I think you really need that back story to fully appreciate the insights and developments here.

While there are lots of romance elements here, this is really more of a relationship book. What happened when some of the new wears off and real life intrudes? How do you handle surprises - both good and bad?

Anyone who enjoys a well written book will enjoy Road to Paradise, but I think it will especially appeal to slightly older readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment