Sunday, August 28, 2016

Found ~ Rosalind James ~ New Release and Review


I'd lived my life according to two principles: discipline and control. Until now.

There's that phrase, though, isn't there. "How's that working out for you?" The answer, when it came to Hope Sinclair, was, "not so well." She might be little, she might be sweet, and she might be young, but if I'd thought she'd be compliant anywhere but in bed, I'd learned my lesson.

To keep her, I had to let her go. To hold her, I had to turn her loose. To have her in my life, I had to accept that she was nine thousand miles away in New Zealand, in my grandfather's house in Katikati, surrounded by the loving members of my Maori whanau and much too close to the not-so-loving ones.

All of that was killing me. On the other hand, I thought it might be working, so I was going to do it. No matter what.

Goodreads ~ Amazon (free on Kindle Unlimited)


Elizabeth's Review

4 Stars - Would Recommend to a Friend

Review Copy Provided by Author



Sometimes you read a book and when you get to the end, there is almost a sigh or relief. That's how I felt with Found....

The Not Quite a Billionaire trilogy is a departure from Ms. James normal work, but contains all of the hallmarks that make her books so enjoyable. The characters in the series went a little off track (for me anyway) in book 2, so it was nice to see them get straightened out in the series conclusion. Hope and Hemi's road to reconciliation isn't exactly smooth, but it was wonderful to see them evolve and become the people they need to be for a lasting relationship to work. It was also nice to see a couple operate under the premise that issues could be worked out, even if the process wasn't easy, instead of giving up.

Family relationships, respect, and humor are undertones to an entertaining and sexy story. Fantastic secondary characters - one hallmark of Ms. James - are present and there are a couple I could see having their own books down the road.

If you are new to Ms. James, or even just the Not Quiet a Billionaire series, don't start with Found. It's the third in the series and very much needs the back story in books 1 and 2 to make sense. If you have read the prior books in the series, you will be very please with the strong conclusion.

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for an excellent contextual ad network, I suggest that you take a peek at Chitika.

    ReplyDelete