Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Trouble With Eden by Leslie Pike



Is it bad that hours after meeting stuntman STEVEN FRENCH I was having mind blowing sex on the beach with him? If it is, then it's the best bad decision of my life.

Ever since my marriage ended, relationships for me have existed at an arms distance. I'd stopped looking for a white knight to come rescue me, and learned to rely only on myself. It seemed like the best way to avoid being hurt again. But that was before a film crew became my Pacific Grove neighbors and before I saw those hypnotic green eyes. Now, despite all odds, we're creating our own Eden.

But there's only one thing wrong with the GARDEN OF EDEN... There's always a snake,


Goodreads - Amazon 


Elizabeth's Review


My rating: 4 of 5 stars - Would recommend to a friend

Review Copy Provided by Author

The Trouble With Eden is the debut novel for screen writer turned novelist, Leslie Pike. She uses her unique experience to tell us the story of real-estate mogul turned aspiring screen writer, Bliss, and super sexy stuntman, Steve.
Bliss and Steve are both fun characters and it's entertaining to see how their case of insta-lust turns into a real relationship. The secondary cast plays a big role and everyone is very well written.
Ms. Pike did an excellent job of adding drama and conflict to the story and allowing it to seem organic to the lives of her characters. We see them deal with conniving co-stars, ex husbands, and potential tragedy and some of their solutions are downright amusing.
I really enjoyed The Trouble With Eden and look forward to seeing what Ms. Pike has in store for us next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment