Friday, March 18, 2016

Meet The Author ~ K.L. Grayson

So excited to welcome K. L. Grayson to our Meet The Author spot this week. Everyone give Kirby a big "Hello!"


Published Work:

Touch of Fate Series: 


Where We Belong

Goodreads

Amazon ~ In Kindle Unlimited



Pretty Pink Ribbons

Goodreads

Amazon ~ In Kindle Unlimited



 On Solid Ground

Goodreads

Amazon ~ In Kindle Unlimited



 Live Without Regret

Goodreads

Amazon ~ In Kindle Unlimited







Standalone title: 



A Lover’s Lament

Goodreads

Amazon ~ In Kindle Unlimited







What are you working on now?
I’m currently working on a mafia duet, and I’m stoked about it

Do you get to write full time or do you have a "day" job?
I have a full time job that I love very much!

Favorite part of being an author?
Meeting so many great people. Some of my bests friends I’ve met through the “book world”.

Scariest part of being an author?
Putting your words out there for the world. Opening yourself up to the criticism.

Who are your favorites to read?
Jill Shalvis, Bella Andre, Jennifer Probst, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Kristen Proby

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Wow, that’s an amazing question. I wish I had the power to heal. How amazing would that be, to know that you could help save so many lives. I don’t know that, maybe it would be depressing knowing that you were missing some people. Maybe I should’ve picked invisibility … LMAO

One piece of advice for an aspiring writer?
Write. Write. Write. And then write some more. Write for yourself, write what you love, write what’s in your heart. And when the voices are quiet and you have no words … keep writing.

Where can we find you?
Webpage: www.klgrayson.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KL-Grayson-1403900879892076/?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment