Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Truth About Him ~ Molly O'Keefe ~ NEW RELEASE and REVIEW


For fans of Christina Lauren and Jodi Ellen Malpas comes the next novel in M. O’Keefe’s breathtakingly sexy series about a woman called into a journey of the heart, body, and soul. 
We played our roles, told each other lies. 
But now Dylan is no longer just a mysterious deep voice on the other end of the line. We’re face-to-face and our relationship is very, very real. 
We still have secrets—but so much is crystal clear: 
The thrilling danger. 
The raw, naked desire.
The need to keep feeling the way he makes me feel. Forever. 
Dylan is putting up walls, trying to keep me safe, but he can’t shut me out. He has seen my darkness and rescued me. Now it’s my turn, if only he will let me.

Elizabeth's Review

4 Stars - Would Recommend to a Friend

Review Copy Provided by Author

Thankfully we didn't have to wait to long for this installment of the Everything I Left Unsaid Duet. We pick up exactly where the first book left off and dive right into the action with Annie and Dylan. These two have a lot to deal with now that they are physically together. In the first book, we watched Annie's emotional journey as she figured out who she was after an abusive relationship. In this book, we watch Dylan figure out how to deal with his new emotional life now that he is off his mountain. Ms. O'Keefe does a fantastic job of pulling us into the world of Dylan and Annie and making us care about what happens to these two. We learn more about Dylan's past and who he really is and I loved watching how his relationship with Annie also changed other aspects of his life. Physical danger is also present in this book, but the bigger story is Dylan's emotional growth. He and Annie both made mistakes, but you couldn't help but root for them. I wouldn't recommend reading this book on this own, there is too much of the story in book one. I would gladly recommend the Everything I Left Unsaid duet.


Goodreads ~ Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment