Friday, November 20, 2015

Meet The Author ~ Aimee McNeil

We are excited to welcome Aimee McNeil to our Meet The Author feature this week. She is celebrating the release of her most recent work, Truth or Dare. 

Published Work

My debut book was Alluring Song.



It was released on June 4th of this year. It is an adult, fantasy romance that sweeps the reader away into a world full of magic, love and violence.

Find it on Goodreads

Find in on Amazon





Truth Or Dare is my new release.



It is a new adult, contemporary romance that explores the love/hate relationship of two people that are trying to move past the emotions that keep them in the past.

Find it on Goodreads

Find it on Amazon





I also have an upcoming release called Catching Fox, to be released this December. This is also a contemporary romance that takes you on the journey that begins with a chance meeting between two young souls and how their relationship develops over the years and the obstacles they must face.

What are you working on now?

I am currently working on a romantic suspense. It is still currently untitled and may possibly turn into my first series. I am very excited about the developing plot.

Do you write full time or do you also have a "day" job?

I am a stay at home mother with an addiction to writing.

Favorite part of being an author?

My favorite part of being an author is creating a story that begins with only a simple thought or idea and watching it take seed and grow.

Scariest part of being an author?

Rejection is the scariest part. You pour your heart into your work and it is always hard to have someone tear it down. Though, when I decided to publish my work and share it with the world I knew that I could never please everyone. Someone will always find fault in my work. I just need to remember it is important to write what’s in my heart and focus on those who appreciate it.

Who are your favorites to read?

I love reading many different books, by various authors. I love to see the world they create.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

I would want to stop time! Most days it just flies by and I don’t accomplish near what I had hoped.

One piece of advice to an aspiring writer?

In life there will always be some who will try to knock us down. It is up to us to pick ourselves up and keep moving forward, because in the end, you are the only one who can truly get in your way.

Where can we find you?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aimeemcneilswriting
Blog: https://aimeemcneilswriting.blogspot.ca/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aimeeswriting
Instagram: https://instagram.com/aimeemcneilswriting/

No comments:

Post a Comment