Thursday, July 23, 2015

Meet the Author - ES Carter

Let's all give a warm welcome to today's Meet the Author guest, E.S. Carter!

Published work:
Nineteen and Twenty One (books 1 & 2 in the Love by Numbers Series)
What are you working on now?
Book 3 in the Love By Numbers Series also called Three
Do you get to write full time or do you also have a “day” job?
I work part time as an advocate for families of children with special needs and I also have children of my own. Writing is something I do to relax.
Favorite part of being an author?
Readers. When a reader takes the time to get in touch and say that my book had an impact on them in some way, I could happily float away on a cloud of bliss LOL
Scariest part of being an author?
Putting yourself, your words and to some extent, a small piece of your soul out there for others to judge is pretty scary.
Who are your favorites to read?
Oh gosh, I have so many favourite authors, here's just a few: Jane Austen, Tiffanie DeBartolo, Mia Sheridan, A.Meredith Walters and Amy Bartol. I could keep going forever!
If you had $1 million to giveaway, what would you do with the money?
There are a few local charities that are very close to my heart, some of which have helped my family in some way or another. I'd love to have that kind of money to hand over to them.
One piece of advice to an aspiring writer?
Don't think about it, do it. Yes it's scary and yes it's tough out there but seeing your words on paper is an overwhelming experience.

Where to Connect with E.S. Carter:
Facebook (most active here)
Twitter
Goodreads
Amazon 

Where to buy E.S's book:

No comments:

Post a Comment