Thursday, July 30, 2015

Meet The Author - B.A Wolfe

Everybody wave and say hi to B.A. Wolfe (aka Babs), she is stopping by today to tell us a little more about herself. Hi Babs!

Published work:
Away and Stay in the Keaton Series
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon














What are you working on now?
I'm working on Letting Go which is a companion novel to Away, as told in Jase's POV. I'm also working on a spin off for The Keaton Series with two very loved characters, Moose & Mel.
Do you get to write full time or do you also have a “day” job?
I wish I could write ALL day long, but I do have a day job. I work in the office a construction company. Totally girly right? ;)
Favorite part of being an author?
That moment someone tells you they loved your story. That to me is the BEST part!
Scariest part of being an author?
OMG the whole process! LOL. Really though, hitting that publish button. It's the scariest thing ever. Knowing all 100K words are out in the world to be read and judged. LOL
Who are your favorites to read?
I LOVE anything romance. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines is one book I can read over and over again. Also, Slammed by CoHo.
If you had $1 million to giveaway, what would you do with the money?
It would definitely go to helping in any way that I could. Whether that's with kids, homeless, or animals. My heart is on my sleeve and I always help when I can.
One piece of advice to an aspiring writer?
Write for you. Don't let fear consume you.
Where to find B.A (Babs).....

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Website ~ Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment