Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Welcome

I've been toying with the idea of my own book blog for a while and finally decided to go for it. What made me finally decide to bite the bullet? I read.... A LOT. This is not new at all.... A couple of months ago, I started reading and reviewing for another book blog that is much more sophisticated that I am here and I have been so impressed by their reach. It opened up a new world to me. I have "met" new authors and other bloggers. Even when most agree that a book is awesome, we have different opinions as to why. My goal here is not to compete with anyone else and I will probably routinely share links to some of my favorite blogs because they are honestly better at it than I am. The only thing I really want to do - share with you some of the books that I enjoy. Some will be new (er) releases, some will be older finds from the library, freebies that I have picked up along the way, or from my HUGE TBR pile. Hopefully, I will get better at this as I go along. Happy Reading! Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment